Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Town, Master and Commander: Far Side of the World, Clerks, South Park Bigger Longer Uncut.

The Town 1-6
This was a pretty good movie. The plot was good, and the acting wasn't bad, but, the Boston accent was really distracing/fake and a few of the actors. It's not the best bank robber movie by any stretch. I wouldn't buy it, but I was happy with my rental.

Master and Commander: Far Side of the World 1-7
This was excellent. The battle scene was well made, the actor was all good a believeable, and the the story was good. I'm sure I might have liked it better if I read the book, but oh well.

Clerks 1-8
I enjoyed Clerks. I only saw this once before, but I don't remember a lot of it, so it was basically a first viewing. The whole "shit just gets worse and worse" was great and relatable. I also liked that they used B&W. I couldn't ever see myself buying this for more than a bargin, but it a huge mistake not to see it.

South Park Bigger Longer Uncut 1-9
A lot of people are hardcore South Park fans, but I am not. A lot of their work makes me think what retard likes shit, but other times thier prouduce some of the most brilliant work ever. This falls into the latter. Tons of laughs. Such a great movie when you haven't seen it in a few years. Worth every second of viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment